Sustainability and technology are key design attributes at Victoria Lane Apartments
The building is targeting a 7 Homestar design rating. The features incorporated within this standard include LED lighting throughout, energy efficient appliances and smart energy metering.
Key building features include:
- Rubbish and recycling: each floor has access to a rubbish chute, which incorporates a waste-sorting option to make recycling easy.
- Car/bike parking, electric vehicle options: the car parking area contains car and bike parking spaces as well as electric bike and car charging and washing facilities.
- Extra storage: to complement the storage within your apartment, storage lockers are located in the car parking areas.
- Broadband: the building incorporates pre-connected fibre so there’s no waiting for your broadband access.
- Smart building information: a residents’ app provides easy access to apartment and building information as well as a quick communication link with the Resident Services Manager.
- Lifestyle amenities: a variety of health and lifestyle amenities are available within a 10-minute walk. These include: gyms; yoga, cross fit and massage studios; physiotherapists; pharmacies and car and bike sharing facilities.
- Everything within an easy walk: the development’s unique central Wellington address enables direct walking or cycling access to the majority of the city’s work places and cultural and recreational offerings, minimising the need for frequent car use.